Halloween is today. This night is a great party for everyone… however, what shall we think about?
Allergic (atopic) children are more likely to develop reactions to dyes and substances such as nickel, which is the most common allergenic metal.
On the occasion of Halloween, many parents opt for makeup to disguise their children, without taking into account that these products may contain toxic substances. Many of these paints used on children’s skin contain lead and toxic and allergenic metals such as chromium, cobalt, nickel, cadmium, among others. Which can produce great itching, great allergies on the skin and inflammation of the area.
According to the doctor, the most dangerous substance for the body is lead, which in minimal amounts can cause irreversible nervous system problems.
Lead is absorbed through the skin of children and even in small amounts can cause attention deficit, decreased IQ, poor performance and even behavioral disorders such as aggression. Children are more likely to develop reactions to dyes and substances such as nickel, which is the most common allergenic metal.
Acne, abrasions or extreme dryness in the skin can facilitate the absorption of these substances and cause damage to health.
It is preferable to avoid the use of dyes on the skin of children, the fact that it is a product without sanitary registration opens a great doubt about the toxicity of the product … the dyes have to be authorized by the government and written in at least one language that we can read and understand.
That said, enjoy Halloween !!!